UA Wellness Program
Complete activities to earn points and qualify for a $600 wellness rebate.
The University of Alaska is offering all employees and spouses/financially interdependent partners (FIPs) enrolled in the UA Choice Health Plan the opportunity to earn a rebate of up to $600 (each) on their FY22 health care contributions.
Dependent children are not eligible to earn a rebate.
To be eligible for the rebate payout, employees must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently employed by the University
- Be enrolled in a UA Choice Health Plan when the rebate is awarded.
To meet the program requirements, employees and spouses/FIPs must complete various activities with different point values. Once that activity is completed you'll be awarded those points. In order to be eligible for the wellness rebate (paid in November 2022), employees and spouses/FIPs must accumulate a total of 7 points by the June 30, 2022 deadline.
Once logged on complete the following types of activities to earn points towards your wellness rebate:
- Take your health risk assessment - this activity is REQUIRED - if you do not complete this activity you will not qualify for the rebate
- Schedule your wellness, dental, and eye preventative exams
- Connect your Fitbit directly from the site, or other devices through the PreventionCloud app
- Complete your tobacco-free attestation or enroll in tobacco cessation
- Sign up for coaching
- Take online classes and webinars
Login to your Prevention Cloud portal to access these activities and more.
- Select "Events" on the left side of your screen
- Click "Join" for "Biometric Screening Home Test Kits"
- This will take you to the page where you can order your test kit
- Choose "Order test kit" and fill out the required information
The Wellness Rebate issue date for FY21 participation has not been determined yet.
If you aren't sure whether or not you qualify for the rebate, please contact Victoria Carver.
Victoria Carver, MPH, CPH
Health and Wellness Coordinator
Use your UA Single Sign-On credentials
(UA Username and Password)
Password: Your birthday in MMDDYYYY format
You will be prompted to change your password after your first login.