Outreach & Networking
Need help outreaching and networking to build more diverse applicant pools? Consider a partnership with one or more of the organizations below.
- AFN (Alaska Federation of Natives)
- ANPA (Alaska Native Professional Association)
- ANVCA (Alaska Native Village Corporation Association)
- ARISE (Anchorage Realizing Indigenous Student Excellence)
- ANCSA Regional Association
- Native Movement
- The Alaska Chinese Association
- Alaska Federation of Filipino Americans
- Japanese Society of Alaska
- NAACP Alaska Branch
Find a list of nationwide organizations below organized by specialty area.
- oSTEM (Out in Stem)
- NOBCChE (National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Engineers)
- SACNAS (Advancing Chicanos/Hispanics & Native Americans in Science)
- NBSE (National Society of Black Engineers)
- ASCB (American Society for Cell Biology)
- Society of Women Engineers
- National Society of Black Physicists
- National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering
- ABWHE (Association of Black Women in Higher Education)
- AUCD (Association of University Centers on Disabilities)
- American Indian Graduate Center
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- American Association of University Women
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education
- Minority PostDocs
Career Services prepares and empowers students and alumni with skills, experiences, and connections to achieve their professional goals. Career Services is also a great place for external employers to connect with students.
For more information on free & low-cost job boards where you can post your advertisements, please contact UA HR's Talent Acquisition Team.JobElephant: Recruitment Advertising
The University of Alaska has partnered with JobElephant to simplify and expedite recruitment advertising helping you find and recruit highly qualified, diverse professionals.
Looking for more information about UA's stance on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion?