Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered through ComPsych. This benefit offers a variety of services designed to assist you and your family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives. These services are free, completely confidential, and can be easily accessed by calling the 24/7 toll-free helpline at 1-888-969-0155.
The program is available to employees, spouses/FIPs, dependents and anyone living in the employee's home.
The program is available to all employees, spouses/FIPs, dependents and anyone living in the employee's home. There is no waiting period for new employees. Access begins right away.
There is no enrollment required for this benefit. Simply reach out to ComPsych directly to inquire about the services you need.
Confidential Emotional Support
- Up to 8 free sessions of short term counseling
- 24/7 access to master's level clinicians via telephone, web, and mobile chat
- Finding child and elder care
- Hiring movers or home repair contractors
- Planning events
- Locating pet care
- Divorce, adoption, family law, wills, trusts and more
- Need representation? Get a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees if the attorney you meet with is retained.
- Relocation, mortgages, insurance
- Budgeting, debt, bankruptcy
- GuidanceResources® Online is your 24/7 link to vital information, tools and support.
Log on for:
- Articles, podcasts, videos, slideshows
- On-demand trainings
- “Ask the Expert” personal responses to your questions
Wellness Tools (Coaching Only)
- HealthyGuidance® health coaching helps you make positive lifestyle changes for:
- Nutrition, exercise, weight loss
- Tobacco cessation, back care, resiliency, sleep coaching
- Healthy pregnancy, diabetes prevention and more
Interactive Digital Tools
- The digital self-care platform offers interactive behavioral health tools and resources.
Log on for:
- Guided programs for anxiety, depression, mindfulness, sleep, stress and more
- Personalized, guided resources and motivational support
- Secure access through GuidanceResources® Online
Your toll-free number gives you direct, 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultant, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources.
Via App Store or Google Play
Download the GuidanceNow/Koa Foundations App
Web ID: UofAK
Anyone who has previously registered on GuidanceResources Online can now log in using the same username and password. If you have forgotten your credentials, please use the recovery features on the site by clicking either “I forgot my username” or “I forgot my password” under the login screen. If you need further assistance, click HELP at the top right of the login screen and select the option to Contact our technical-services department.