UA Employee LinkedIn Learning Center
Learn Anywhere, Anytime. Learn Your Way
Go for a walk. Pause. Rewind. Speed Up. Learn in a way that works for you! If you like to be mobile, the LinkedIn Learning app is for you!
Benefits of UA Employee LinkedIn Learning
Regardless of your role at UA, LinkedIn Learning allows you the opportunity to gain new skills, grow and develop in your professional role, or to just be curious. These opportunities will complement and pair with our UA-specific training offered throughout the university.
- Learn from any desktop or mobile device
- 40 new courses added weekly, on average
- Available bite-size tutorials for just-in-time learning
- Professional certificates, certificate preparation, CEUs, skill development
- Set Up Single Sign On Access through this new user UA log in link
- Watch the How to Use LinkedIn Learning Video
- Read the How to Use LinkedIn Learning Guide
- Download the LinkedIn Learning mobile app
- Connect accounts (*optional*). If you already have a learning account, you have an option to sync your learning history at log in, or simply switch between accounts within your profile.
- Pair or Compliment - LinkedIn Learning can be paired with or a compliment to UA-specific training and development opportunities. Check out the UA HR Employee Engagement and Development Center and connect with your specific university for additional opportunities.
LinkedIn Learning can help you earn continuing education credits to keep your certifications current. The online courses have been recognized and approved by organizations as educational activities towards your ongoing professional development.
Professional Learning Certificates
LinkedIn Learning partners with top companies that offer the most in-demand professional certificates. Find certificate preparation courses developed in partnership with certificate providers so you can earn their professional certificate and showcase your mastery of in-demand skills to employers.
Thousands of dollars can be spent on certification preparation. UA’s LinkedIn Learning offers free courses and learning paths taught by experts in their fields to prepare you to take technical and business certification exams from SHRM, CompTIA, Microsoft, AWS, (ISC)2, Six Sigma, and other leading providers.
The LinkedIn Learning Pathfinder helps you identify and learn the skills for the next step in your career. Simply choose a career goal, discover new skills needed to achieve your goal, and get a list of LinkedIn Learning courses customized for your goals.
If you want to grow your skills, but don’t know where to begin, take the LinkedIn Skills Assessment. Before you begin, make sure you have a LinkedIn profile. Skills Assessments allows you to earn a badge if you pass but it also recommends courses that will help you become proficient for that specific skills. Watch this video to learn more.
With LinkedIn Learning, anyone can gain new skills. We offer expert-led, anytime training that you can take at your own pace, with tools and features to fit almost any learning style. Use this course to discover how you learn best and how LinkedIn Learning can help you set and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Need Help or Have Questions?
- Login assistance: contact the UA Office of Information Technology’s helpdesk.
- LinkedIn Learning platform: contact the LinkedIn support page.
- Other questions: contact the UA HR Talent Acquisition and Development Team at email@example.com.