Welcome to UA Human Resources!
Updates for EmployeesFY23 & FY24 Retroactive Pay Adjustments and Compensation Increase updates can be found on our web page. Last update: June 2, 2023
Annual Leave & Personal Holiday notices were sent to employees on May 9 and will be sent again on June 12 for those in a forfeit status for unused time. Please take advantage of the benefits provided.
Open Enrollment ended on May 5.
UA HR Announces the Launch of our new Communications Tool for employees!
Try out our Knowledge Base offerings or submit a Request for Assistance.
Accounting, payroll and HR systems
Recruiting, hiring and retaining talented employees
- Why Work at UA?
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Job Listings: New or Internal
Employee onboarding and offboarding, benefits administration, ADA, FML and LTD.
- Health & Wellness
- Holidays & Leave
- Life Insurance
- Education Benefits
- Employee Support
- Classification & Compensation
- Educational Attainment Incentive Program
Labor and employee relations
Ask Human Resources
HR News Alerts
- From CHRO Memry Dahl: In February 2023, the Governor introduced a supplemental FY23 budget that includes
salary increases for the current 2023 fiscal year. The supplemental budget includes
the negotiated FY23 3% salary increase for faculty and an additional 1% increase for
staff, fire fighters, and local 6070 bargaining unit members. These increases cannot
be applied to base salaries until the Legislature grants the University the budgetary
authority to do so. Because the increases were to be effective at the beginning of
the fiscal year that ends June 30, 2023, UA HR is working to apply both the increase
to current salaries and also pay retroactively for the full 2023 fiscal year. Our
team will continue to update impacted employees through our web page, so be sure to
look occasionally for the latest information.
- FY23 & FY24 Retroactive Pay Adjustments and Compensation Increase updates can be found on our web page.
- Annual Leave & Personal Holiday notices were sent to employees on May 9 who may be in a forfeit status for unused time. Please take advantage of the benefits provided.
- Open Enrollment ended on May 5.
HR Training Calendar
The Human Resources Team
Contact HR Customer Service:
Phone: (907) 450-8200
Fax: (907) 450-8201
See our full Contact Us for specific employee