MyUA Employee Tools include Performance evaluation and learning library.
UAOnline allows you to monitor your payroll and benefits information, as well as perform several
other useful tasks. From UAOnline, you can:
- Record hours into your timesheet
- View your pay information and leave balances
- Print paystubs
- Update your address
- Access your tax forms (W-2, 1095C, W-4, etc.)
- Review your benefit selections (HSA, retirement, health insurance plan) and current deductions
- Adjunct faculty can view tuition credit history information
Tax Information: W4 Form
Training & Development
- Title IX - Completed annually
- Workplace Harassment Prevention - One time
- Behavior Based Safety - One time
From the dashboard, hover your mouse over "My Community" and click on the "Learning Library" where you will be able to find all required training courses.