Did you know?
Employees who made changes to their benefits during Open Enrollment may now login to UA online and review these changes. If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- UA Choice Benefit Enrollment Form
- Life Event Changes Form
- Family Medical Leave Request Form
- TDA Salary Reduction Agreement Form (2022)
- 457(b) Salary Deferral Agreement Form (2022)
- Leave Share Request Form
- Leave Share Donation Form
- Annual Leave Cash-In Form
- Faculty Time Off Cash-In Form
- UA Choice Benefit Enrollment for HSA
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Temporary Employee Health Care Enrollment Form
The University of Alaska prides itself on taking care of all employees, no matter where you may find yourself in the Last Frontier. As one of Alaska's largest employers, we know you expect nothing short of the best when it comes to your employee benefits.
The health & wellness program offers coverage for you and your family not only in case of illness, but also includes several provisions that focus on preventive care and personal wellness.learn more
The University of Alaska Education Benefits policy provides various education benefits
for eligible faculty and staff members, their partners and eligible dependent children.
Employees have access to a variety of assistance programs that cover a multitude of services including, but not limited to, addressing mental health concerns, estate planning, and assisting with medical claims.learn more