Did you know?
The current Wellness challenge is the Alaska Recipe Challenge! Do you have a favorite recipe using vegetables from your garden, wild game, Alaskan seafood, or the wild berries and mushrooms that can be foraged? Share it with us between 10/4 and 10/29 and earn 1 point toward your $600 wellness rebate and the high point raffle. For more details check out the Wellness page.
- Qualifying Life Event
- Extended Temporary/Temporary Employees
- Retirement/Leaving the University
- UA Choice Benefit Enrollment Form
- Life Event Changes Form
- TDA Salary Reduction Agreement Form (2021)
- TDA Salary Reduction Agreement Form (2022)
- 457(b) Salary Deferral Agreement Form (2021)
- 457(b) Salary Deferral Agreement Form (2022)
- Leave Share Request Form
- Leave Share Donation Form
- Annual Leave Cash-In Form
- Faculty Time Off Cash-In Form
- UA Choice Benefit Enrollment for HSA
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Temporary Employee Health Care Enrollment Form
State of Alaska - Department of Health and Social Services CyberattackA cyberattack has caused a delay in the processing of important documentation for life events such as birth and marriage. If you have a Qualifying Life Event and are unable to produce the required documentation due to this delay, please submit a copy of this letter along with your enrollment form. Benefits Specialists will provide further instruction upon receipt of your form.
The University of Alaska prides itself on taking care of all employees, no matter where you may find yourself in the Last Frontier. As one of Alaska's largest employers, we know you expect nothing short of the best when it comes to your employee benefits.
Health & Wellness
The health & wellness program offers coverage for you and your family not only in case of illness, but also includes several provisions that focus on preventive care and personal wellness.learn more
The University of Alaska Education Benefits policy provides various education benefits
for eligible faculty and staff members, their partners and eligible dependent children.
Employees have access to a variety of assistance programs that cover a multitude of services including, but not limited to, addressing mental health concerns, estate planning, and assisting with medical claims.learn more