Labor and Employee Engagement (LEE) represents the University of Alaska’s Board of Regents and administration in its relations with union and non-union organizations and employees. This includes:
- Labor contract negotiation and administration
- Resolution of disputes and grievances
- Responses to union campaigns
- Administrative training and development
- Other matters of employee concern.
In these pursuits, LEE is an honest broker between the interests of the university, labor organizations, and employees.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
To view the upcoming engagement and training opportunities go to the Training and Development page on this site.
Training RefreshIn an effort to streamline the employee training experience, we have reduced the number of Tier I (all employees) training required for FY20 to just three as seen below:
- Title IX
- Workplace Harassment Prevention - Previously Anti-bullying in the Workplace
- Behavior Based Safety - Previously Injury Illness and Prevention
To make an anonymous report in confidence, please use the UA Confidential hotline, hosted by a third party hotline provider, EthicsPoint. You are encouraged to submit reports relating to Board of Regents policies, university regulations or procedures, any applicable federal, state, borough, or city violations, and any other regulations that may apply to University programs.
UA Confidential Hotline - Web Link
Have questions or would like more information? Visit the hotline website.