Human Resources Staff Working Remotely:All human resources staff are working remotely due to statewide and local measures to contain the spread of coronavirus. If you need assistance, call (907)-450-8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about UA's COVID-19 response.
UA Human Resources will be conducting general Q&A sessions regarding Operational Phase C return to work guidelines and we invite all UA employees to attend any session. To access the telework agreement, click HERE. To access the slide presentation used in the session, click HERE.
- Join UA HR for a Q & A session - see memo re: Update for COVID Phase C Transition - returning to workplace documentation (6/10/21)
- New Onboarding and Offboarding pages added to HR website (4/28/21)
- Open Enrollment (4/15-5/7, 2020)
- Remote Work
- COVID-19 Furlough FAQ's (INTERMITTENT)
- COVID-19 Furlough FAQ's (OFF-CONTRACT)
- COVID-19 Furlough FAQ's (REDUCED FTE)
- Performance Management Training
- Mandatory Employee Training
- Education Savings Plan (Alaska 529)
- Annual Leave Cash-In Expanded for EX, FR,XR Employees
- HR Communication Updates
HR Training Calendar
Learn more about how the new UA HR organization utilizes different function areas and see our organization chart.