Procedure & Guide Library
Health & Safety
Minors at UA
Travel & Transportation
- Transportation Safety Guide (pdf)
- Travel Abroad Faculty/Leader Preparation Checklist (pdf)
- Remote Travel:
Requirement: All volunteers at the university are required to complete “UA Safe Title IX Training” prior to their volunteer service.
Tracking: Departments will complete the UA General Volunteer Checklist.
Requesting Volunteer Title IX Training Access:
1) The UA department sponsoring the volunteer completes the account request / sponsor form and submits it to the OIT Support Desk. Make sure to check the “Blackboard” box.
2) OIT will notify the user once the request is completed.
Once completing the course the volunteer can print out the completion certificate.
- Volunteers - A Guide for UA Departments (pdf)
- Information for UA Volunteers (pdf)
- University of Alaska Museum - Volunteer Application (pdf)
- UA General Volunteer Checklist (pdf)