Graduate student organizational development survey
November 28, 2022
University staff and faculty are invited to participate in an organizational development survey.
Graduate student Carla Browning is conducting this research as part of a University of Alaska Southeast Master of Public Administration capstone course, PADM 690-JD1.
The research provides employees with an opportunity to share their experiences. The data will be used to make recommendations for organizational improvement and could be used to find solutions to common problems and improve organizational performance, training programs and job aids.
- Participation in the research is voluntary.
- The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The data may be published in aggregate or used for comparison.
- Email and IP addresses will not be collected.
- Any personally identifiable data collected through open-ended questions will be kept confidential and securely maintained by the researcher.
- Personally identifiable information will not be shared as part of this research or any future study.
- The project has been reviewed by the Institutional Review Board. (IRB #1975385-2; Nov. 23, 2022).
If you have any questions about the survey, please email Carla Browning at email@example.com. You may also contact, Drs. DiLorenzo and Collins, at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a research participant, contact the UAF Office of Research Integrity at 907-474-7800 (Fairbanks area) or 1-866-876-7800 (toll-free outside the Fairbanks area) or firstname.lastname@example.org.