First Time Users
UA Travel Card
One of our most useful travel tools is the UA Travel Card program, which is recommended for all employees purchasing travel components for a UA business trip. Visit the Travel Card Program page for more information about the benefits of and applications for the UA Travel Card.
- Click the Concur login link on our website section menu
- Login via single sign-on (SSO) using your UA credentials
Your SSO information including passwords is managed by OIT through ELMO.
The first step in Concur for all travelers is viewing and updating your profile options. This is required before you can book travel.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the Concur dashboard, open the Profile drop-down menu by clicking the user icon
- Click "Profile Settings"
- Select "Personal Information" from the Profile Options menu
- Fill in required fields such as middle name and contact information
- Verify and update emergency contacts and travel preferences including mileage and membership plans
- DO NOT include special characters such as periods and hyphens - Special characters in the name, mileage plan, etc. may cause your account to error during booking
- You can select eligible discount classes under "Travel Preferences"
- If the “Government” discount is selected, the booking tool provides federal and state government rates available through the vendor
- Unless you are eligible for federal or other state government rates/discounts, we recommend deselecting this preference before booking out-of-state travel
Visit the Before Travel: Profile Settings page to learn how to assign your travel delegates, activate e-receipts and verify your email. These additional settings aid travelers and their travel coordinators before, during and after travel.
Visit the Mobile Tools page for information on available tools to manage your travel and expenses on-the-go.
We recommend enrolling in direct deposit for travel reimbursements (different from payroll). Direct deposit ensures a more expedient reimbursement process.
- Log in to UA Online
- Select the "Finance" tab
- Select "Direct Deposit Services"
- Follow the instructions for first time setup, changing your account, etc.
If you opt to not enroll in direct deposit, travel reimbursements are issued as physical checks. The mailing address entered in Concur is used by CTM for bookings but does not reflect where your check is sent. Instead, checks are mailed to the address documented in Banner finance. Please work with your department to ensure this information is up to date.