Seafood Harvesting and Processing Working Group
The Seafood Harvesting and Processing (SHP) Working Group includes faculty across the UA system who collaborate to implement the SHP sector strategies of the Alaska Workforce Development Plan and to help provide a skilled workforce for seafood harvesters and processors across the state.
SHP working group members include:
- Paula Cullenberg, Alaska Research Consortium, Acting Executive Director
- Teri Cothren, UA Statewide Workforce Development, Associate Vice President
- Gabe Dunham, UAF Alaska Sea Grant, Marine Advisory Faculty
- Quentin Fong, UAF Alaska Sea Grant, Seafood Marketing Specialist
- Joel Markis, UAS Sitka Campus, Fish Tech Program Director
- Caleb Taylor, UAF Alaska Sea Grant, Seafood Processing Workforce Development Coordinator
The Action Agenda was developed by the Alaska Research Consortium (ARC), and SHP is partnering with ARC and other stakeholders on the implementation.