Land Use Application Form
Land Use Application for use of University Property
The University of Alaska, through its Land Management office, authorizes certain requests for use of University land when proposed uses are consistent with the guidelines for prudent management, including trust management, and use of all University real property, as defined in Board of Regents’ Policy 05.11 – Real Property.
Please complete the following Land Use Application and submit the $500 non-refundable Administrative Fee. Please note that the review process for each request will begin upon receipt of the $500 non-refundable Administrative Fee and completed Land Use Application. Applicants will be contacted by Land Management staff upon receipt of completed application & fee payment.
- Approved applications will be charged a separate land use fee/permit fee depending on the requested use or activity on University land.
- The University, in its sole discretion, may accept or reject any application for use of University land at any time prior to execution of a Land Use Permit. The applicant will not be refunded any fees paid or reimbursed for any expenses incurred in the preparation or submittal of the application.
- For Agency and Utility Services Companies requesting Easements on University Properties, please review this 2017.09.01 Notice – Easements on University Properties.
- Casual use of University property does not require authorization, per Board of Regents’ Policy 05.11.044.F. Examples of “casual use” include such uses as; an individual hiking, picnicking, cross-country skiing or berry picking. If you have questions about your use please CONTACT US.
- This application is not a permit. Written authorization (e.g. executed Land Use Permit from the University) is required prior to any entry onto University property.
STEP 1: Fill out the Land Use Application by clicking the button below
Step 2: Pay the $500 Non-Refundable Administrative Fee
By Mail / In Person (By Appointment Only):
Print and fill in its entirety the Land Use Application & mail to one of the office addresses below including the $500 non-refundable Administrative Fee via check or money order, made payable to the “University of Alaska.” Please note
the applicant name on the check.
Anchorage Office Fairbanks Office
University of Alaska University of Alaska
Land Management Land Management
1815 Bragaw Street, Suite 101 2025 Yukon Drive, Suite 106
Anchorage, Alaska 99508 Fairbanks, Alaska 99775-5280
Email the completed Land Use Application to email@example.com. Mail the $500 non-refundable Administrative Fee to one of the addresses listed above, via check or money order, made payable to the “University of Alaska.” Please note the applicant name on the check.