July 2012- Issue #68
- Workforce Programs
- Meet the Staff�� MORE...
- How the Affordable Care Act affects UA Choice Health Plans
- Leaders Gather to Hone in Strategic Direction
- Full-scale Disaster Exercise Planned for UAS Ketchikan Campus
- Stalder named UAF Community and Technical College Dean
- System news� MORE...
- New Hires
- Transition News� MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- New Timesheet Approval Deadline Announced
- Compensation Adjustments Applied to the New Fiscal Year
- Ivey Receives Award from Legislature
- Help Test the New UA Homepage
- Register for Safety Training
- Butrovich Gardens Show Signs of Growth
- Ethics Act Compliance & Annual Disclosure of Employment or Services Outside of UA Required by July 1
- SAA Highlights
- Announcements� MORE...
- Coming events� MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff� VIEW...