April 2012- Issue #65
- Regents Gather in Kenai for Annual April Community Campus-based Meeting
- Fred Villa a Finalist for UAF CTC Dean Position
- University Fares Well with FY13 Budget Request
- Gamble Releases Tuition Memo
- Kate Ripley to take Leave of Absence; Kate Wattum to be Interim Director of Public Affairs
- UA Web Sites to become Mobile Device Friendly
- New Systemwide Online Directory, People, Begins Beta Testing
- Strategic Direction Initiative Moves Toward Next Phase
- SAA Highlights
- System news� MORE...
- Wednesday Webinars
- OIT Training Schedule� MORE...
Classifieds & Event Calendar
- Calendar of Events
- Classifieds� MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- 2012 Commencement schedule
- Annual Service Awards Celebration April 24
- Fred Smits Memorial Walk/Run
- New York Life Donates $1 M to UA
- Disaster Preparedness Conference Well Attended by UA Campus Representatives
- Mandatory OSHA Training Provided by Risk Services
- Open Enrollment Information Update
- Alert Beacons Installed on UAF Campus
- Administrative Professionals Day Activities Planned for April 26
- State Farm Donation Supports Alaska Statewide Mentor Program
- SAA Elections
- UA Health Link
- Announcements� MORE...
- New Hires
- Transition News� MORE....
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff.� VIEW...