Statewide Office of Public Affairs
Public And Media Relations
- News Releases and interview requests
- Communications for the UA President, Board of Regents and UA Foundation
- Internal communications for Statewide (SW Bulletin) and UA System (UA News)
- Public Records Requests (PDF)
- UA Household Opinion Survey - McDowell Group April 2018
- UA Market Analysis - McDowell Group November, 2017
- UA: Executive Interviews - McDowell Group, May 2016
- UA Economic Impacts & Public Perceptions - McDowell Group, May 2016
UA News list serve
If you would like to subscribe to the latest news release information from the University of Alaska System please email Monique Musick.
About Public Affairs
The Statewide Office of Public Affairs provides public relations, marketing and communications
expertise for the UA system administration and Board of Regents. We work collaboratively
with the Advancement, Marketing/Publications and University Relations departments
at each campus.
Looking for a specific UA department or employee? Use the People directory.
New UA Statewide Employees? Check out the lists of resources and links under Statewide Staff Resources.
Associate Vice President
Manager, Communications & Marketing
Manager, News & Content
Butrovich Building Suite 209
2025 Yukon Drive
P.O. Box 755340
Fairbanks, AK 99775-5340