University of Alaska COVID-19 UpdateVisit the UA coronavirus information website to learn how the University of Alaska is responding to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and find links to communications, policy guidance and resources.
UA Facilities Council Mission
- Advise the President and Officers on matters relating to University facility assets.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision on the planning, construction, operations, management, and disposal of University facilities compliant with Board policy.
- Provide collaboration, best practices experiences, and direction for facilities.
- Review, prioritize, and implement policies and procedures that will cost effectively and efficiently provide and maintain stewardship of facilities for faculty, students, and staff.
- Fulfill responsibilities with emphasis on optimizing resources to ensure availability for effective delivery of University programs in a safe and secure manner.