Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Science Olympiad season! The 2024 Alaska Science Olympiad will take place at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, February 23-24, 2024.
In order to compete in the Division B (grades 6-9) tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (Registration for 2024 Science Olympiad is now closed.)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Minor Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Adult Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Division B Roster of Participating Students
- Field Trip Permission Slips - please check with your school to see if they're required
- Supply two adult volunteers per registered team at the Competition (Online Volunteer Signup will be posted once volunteer plan is finalized). Each team needs at least one adult for each gender for appropriate supervision during the overnight portion of the event.
Limit on number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team.
Registration for 2024 Science Olympiad is now closed. Please check back summer 2024 for updates about registration for 2025.
We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2024 Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and head coach or designated co-head coach profiles are required.
Once registered, head coaches or designated co-head coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as head coaches or co-head Coaches.