We are pleased to provide a newly developed control self-assessment tool for common business processes and functions. We are aiming to develop more self-assessment questionnaires. If you have suggestions for a new self-assessment, or wish to suggest edits for any of the existing self-assessments, please contact Audit and Compliance Services.
A few notes about the self-assessments:
- They are high-level and are not intended to incorporate every aspect of applicable policies, regulations, and procedures.
- A department or unit may incorporate more stringent controls provided they do not conflict with applicable policies, regulations or procedures.
- They are downloadable in Excel format.
- You are not required to submit your responses to A&CS.
- You may inquire with A&CS about use of the self-assessments, how to interpret the results, or to discuss potential control or process changes. We encourage you to discuss your questions about the self-assessments and results for your unit with your local leadership for their perspective and knowledge, too.
- ICQ for Capital and Non-Capital Assets
- ICQ for Cash Handling & Accounts Receivable
- ICQ for Dean, Department Head, or Administrator
- ICQ for Human Resources or Payroll
- ICQ for Information Technology
- ICQ for Procurement Card
- ICQ for Purchasing, AP, and Travel