Board of Regents

11-12-02summary

Board of Regents

SUMMARY OF ACTIONS

Meeting of the

University of Alaska Board of Regents

November 12, 2002

Anchorage, Alaska

SUMMARY OF ACTIONS

1. Approval of Natural Resources Fund Budget

PASSED

"The Board of Regents approves the Natural Resources Fund budget as presented in Reference 1. This motion is effective November 12, 2002."


2. Approval of Tuition Rates for FY04



AY 2004 Tuition Rates
Lower Division
Prince William Sound CC $77
Kodiak $78
All Others $90
Upper Division $102
Graduate $202
Nonresident Surcharge $191

PASSED AS AMENDED

"The Board of Regents approves the supplemental tuition increase of 6.4 percent in addition to the already approved inflation-adjusted (HEPI) increase of 3.6 percent for AY2004. The total tuition increase for AY2004 will not exceed 10 percent. The directors of the community campuses outside Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Juneau may waive the portion of this tuition increase other than HEPI on a campus-wide or case-by case basis. This motion is effective November 12, 2002."


3. Approval of FY2004 Operating Budget Request

PASSED

"The Board of Regents approves the FY2004 operating budget request in accordance with the plan as presented. This motion is effective November 12, 2002."


4. Approval of FY2004 Capital Budget Request and FY2005-FY2009 Capital Plan

MOTION #1 - PASSED AS AMENDED

"The Board of Regents approves the FY2004 capital budget request in accordance with the plan as presented. This motion is effective November 12, 2002."

MOTION #2 - PASSED

"The Board of Regents approves the FY2005-2009 capital plan in accordance with the plan as presented. This motion is effective November 12, 2002."

Back to Top