Student Regent nominees are selected through elections held by UA campus student organizations. Elections must be held by February 15, 2017.
Campus student associations are responsible for forwarding election results and application material to the Board of Regents' Office by March 1, 2017.
The appointment term is June 1, 2017 through May 31, 2019.
1. campus election certification
2. names of candidates in campus election and vote tally
3. letters of recommendation
4. proof of cumulative 2.5 G.P.A.
5. resume or brief personal biography
6. copy of Alaska Driver’s License or other Alaska State I.D.
Questions regarding the process should be directed to Brandi Berg, Board of Regents' Office, University of Alaska Statewide System, (907) 450-8010, or by e-mail to email@example.com.