September 2017 - Issue #126
Fall colors blanket hillsides and valleys. Photo by Monique Musick
- Campus Climate Survey to launch Oct. 10
- UA Board of Regents addresses UA goals including plans for increasing enrollment; Regents discuss student tuition and receive an update on Strategic Pathways
- NCHEMS review of Fisher and MacTaggart Reports
- Nondiscrimination Notice updates
- UA employees are "responsible employees"
- President Johnsen's statement on Title IX
- President Johnsen's statement on DACA
- System News� MORE...�
Transitions & Recognition
- New employees
- Employee Recognition
- Transition News� MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
Announcements and Notices
- UAF Development Office moving to Butrovich
- Changes coming for UA travel
- Announcing AcademicWorks
- New regulations for those retiring with PERS or TRS benefits on or after Dec. 1
- UA Foundation seeks nominations for 2018 Edith R. Bullock Prize for Excellence
- UA Foundation seeks proposals for Harold T. Caven Professorship
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Healthyroads wellness program update
- Come learn about the new EAP with Deer Oaks
- Free flu shot clinics
- Complete mandatory Title IX training by Sept. 30
- EDir decommissioning announcement and request for action
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Upgrade
- SAA September meeting highlights
- Announcements� MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff� VIEW...