November 2017 - Issue #128
Bright red against a blue winter sky, chokecherries still cling to the branches. Photo by Monique Musick
- Message from President Johnsen on tax reform bill
- Ted Stevens Foundation pledges $157,000 to University of Alaska legislative internships; program to be renamed in honor of Senator Ted Stevens
- Bartlett and Knapp selected as 2017 Edith R. Bullock Prize for Excellence recipients
- University of Alaska launches online job search and career development program
- Paul Layer appointed interim vice president for academic and student affairs
- Start Here: Learn more about the University of Alaska's programs
- UA Board of Regents approves FY19 budget requests with emphasis on strategic investments, approves tuition increases
- Strategic Pathways update
- System News� MORE...�
Transitions & Recognition
- New employees
- Employee Recognition
- Transition News� MORE...
Announcements and Notices
- Johnsen announces changes to employee benefits
- UA College Savings Plan announces 2017 scholarship account winner
- Changes Coming to the Health Savings Account
- Sign up for Teladoc Virtual Care!
- Your Mobile Devices Won’t Secure Themselves!
- Benefits? There’s an App for That!
- UA On-Site Biometric Screenings
- Butrovich space update
- UAF engineering facility ribbon-cutting Dec. 8
- EDir decommissioning announcement and request for action
- November SAA meeting highlights
- Stay Informed on Social Media
- Announcements� MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff� VIEW...