June 2017 - Issue #123
Spring blossoms attract bees and other pollinators. Photo by Monique Musick
- Title IX Training at the University of Alaska
- Legislature approves University of Alaska budget at $317 million
- Regents hear FY18 budget plan; approve budget contingency option
- Board of Regents discusses FY18 budget and enrollment strategies, hears from experts on state higher education systems
- The Capitol Report: June 19, 2017
- System News� MORE...�
Transitions & Recognition
- Employee Recognition
- Transition News� MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
Announcements and Notices
- Personal Holiday Leave
- Exceptional staff recognized for service to students
- Changes to annual and sick leave accrual tracking dates
- Sign up for electronic Explanation of Benefits (EOC) for convenience, security and savings!
- Public lecture: Leadership, Traditionalism and Transformation
- Deer Oaks will provide Employee Assistance Program services starting July 1, 2017
- Premera offers credit report monitoring through Experian
- SAA June meeting highlights - Annual Report
- Announcements� MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff� VIEW...