Telehealth benefits will continue as part of Premera healthcare plan until June 30
Access to care has been challenging due to increased demand related to COVID-19. Because of this, we are providing you and your covered dependents (ages 1 and older) continued access to telehealth resources under your Premera plan. And, cost shares will be waived on telehealth services provided by in-network providers.
These benefits will continue through June 30, 2021.
Telehealth Providers include:
- Doctor On Demand - video based care from a doctor, 24/7
- Telehealth services offered through your in-network provider’s office.
- 24-Hour NurseLine – call the number on the back of your member ID card.
- myCare Alaska allows you to securely chat with a dedicated doctor. Download the app on your mobile device and register today.
- Teladoc is available until 6/30/21 to provide healthcare by phone, video, or mobile app. Visit teladoc.com/premera or open the Premera app on your mobile device to get started.
- Talkspace for mental health needs.
- Boulder Care for substance use disorder treatment.
- WorkIt Health for substance use disorder treatment.
More resource information can be found at: https://alaska.edu/hr/benefits/support/index.php/