UA provides free travel, legal and legacy planning assistance as part of life insurance benefit
UA employees have automatic access to a suite of additional resources from our friends at Securian Financial, the company that provides our life insurance benefit. UA employees covered under our group life insurance program can access these resources as needed. These include the opportunity to create a will, financial wellness resources and much more!
There is no additional fee or enrollment. And these programs are available to spouses and insurance-eligible children even if they are not covered under the life insurance program.
To learn more, visit the websites and/or view a brief online presentation www.brainshark.com/securian/lifestyle.
Travel assistance services from Redpoint WTP LLC
- When traveling 100 or more miles from home, you have access to pre-trip planning and
emergency services. These include medical relocation and medical or security evacuation, assistance, replacing lost
or stolen luggage or other critical items, repatriation of mortal remains and much
- Visit www.LifeBenefits.com/travel or call 1-855-516-5433 in the U.S. and Canada (outside of the US and Canada +1-415-484-4677). Consider adding this contact information to your phone. Learn more by calling Redpoint before your trip.
Legal, financial and grief resources from LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell
- Whether it is creating a will or advice on a legal matter, getting a handle on financial
security, or struggling to cope with the loss of a loved one — get the professional
support you need. Resources include templates to create a will and other key legacy
documents, complimentary 30-minute face-to-face consultation with an attorney, unlimited
telephone consultation with attorneys and counselors, and much more.
- Visit www.LifeBenefits.com/LFG (user name: lfg, password: resources) or call 1-877-849-6034.
Legacy planning resources from Securian Financial
- This website provides self-help tools for getting a person’s affairs in order in advance as well as for dealing with the loss of a loved one. In addition to the online tools and resources available, funeral concierge service allows for coverage verification and direct payment to the funeral home so that services can be provided before the insurance settlement becomes available.
Beneficiary financial counseling from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Beneficiaries receiving $25,000 or more will be invited to access professional guidance
to help them make sound financial decisions regarding their policy proceeds. Resources
include assessment, workbooks, newsletter, website and more.
- Access information is provided with claims payment.
Services provided by Morneau Shepell, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and RedpointWTP LLC are their sole responsibility. The services are not affiliated with Securian or its group contracts and may be discontinued at any time. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions may apply when utilizing the services. To learn more, visit the provider websites.