Introducing TouchCare, UA's newest healthcare coordination tool
July 9, 2021
University of Alaska Human Resources would like to introduce its newest development in health care coordination, TouchCare.
Please see below for important information reminding you of a new service that we are offering for you and your dependents, enrolled on our medical plan!
TouchCare is a FREE health care concierge focused on saving you and your dependents time, money and frustration.
The healthcare industry is constantly changing, and it can be difficult to understand the "lingo" or having the time to navigate complex situations that may arise. Let TouchCare do the work for you. Your TouchCare Health Assistants can help you with anything you may need relating to your benefits through the University of Alaska, and ensure that you have all the tools you need to get to the bottom of any issue.
TouchCare will work on your behalf to:
- Solve billing and claims concerns
- Find and schedule quality doctors and specialists in your area
- Provide accurate cost estimates for facilities and treatments close by
- Answer any benefit related questions, simple or complex
- Provide guidance on Open Enrollment decisions or mid-year benefit reviews
- Assist with finding lowest cost Rx options
- And more!
The TouchCare Expert Health Assistants are available by phone, email, app and web portal.
Please feel free to use whichever method you prefer. All interactions are confidential, and only our Health Assistants will have access to your questions and information.
Take advantage of this valuable service for your benefits questions or healthcare needs!
TouchCare is open from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m., EST, Monday through Friday.
Here is how you can reach the TouchCare team:
- Phone: 866-486-8242
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.touchcare.com
We welcome questions and are happy to provide additional information!