Fill out your Online Health Risk Assessment
If you haven't yet received an email about this year's Online Health Risk Assessment for the University of Alaska's wellness program, here is how to fill it out. The online health risk assessm
ent is a required activity to earn your healthcare contribution rebate up to $600 and is quick and easy to complete.
The online health risk assessm
ent should only take you between 5 and 7 minutes to fill out and will give you a general
idea of your overall health and potential risk factors based on your lifestyle. Please keep in mind, this is not a diagnostic tool
and there are many other factors that can influence your health and wellness.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT:
- Log on to https://preventioncloud.com
- The Health Risk Assessment can be accessed in two ways
- When you login to your PreventionCloud dashboard, you will see a tab titled "Health Risk Assessment" underneath the billboard
- Or, under "Participation Summary," select "Health Risk Assessment"
- This will take you directly to the health risk assessment
If you haven't logged in to PreventionCloud yet, that's no problem!
HOW TO LOG IN TO PREVENTIONCLOUD:
Single Sign On is now available for employees. To access Single Sign On, please go to the University of Alaska benefits page at: https://alaska.edu/hr/
Spouses/Financially Interdependent Partners (FIPs) can only login using their PreventionCloud credentials.
- Go to https://preventioncloud.com
- Your username is your FIRSTNAMELASTNAMEBirthyear
- Your password is your birthdate in the format MMDDYYYY
- For example: John Smith with the birthday September 9, 1965 would have the username JOHNSMITH1965 and the password 09091965.
- After your initial login, you'll be prompted to change your password. You may choose whatever password you wish.