Annual Leave Cash-In
Many employees have been wondering about how budget cuts affect the Annual Leave Cash-In program. At this time, there are no changes to the program.
The Annual Leave Cash-In program allows you to cash in up to 40 hours of annual leave
one time per fiscal year. Employees must have 40 hours remaining in their annual leave
bank after the cashed-in hours are deducted. All regular and term-funded UA employees
in a union or non-union annual leave eligible position can participate in the program.
Employees in Union 6070 have a different process. Find out more here.
Here is what you need to know:
- Complete the Annual Leave Cash-In Request Form through NextGen no later than 5 p.m. on the last Friday of the pay period (pay day Friday).
- Annual leave cash-in requests cannot be submitted via your web time sheet nor via a paper time sheet.
- Employees will not accrue additional leave (annual leave or sick leave) on the cashed-in
- Cashed-in hours are not eligible for PERS, TRS, ORP, or UA Pension benefits.
- Cash-in requests will only be processed in regular payroll runs.
- Cashed-in hours that have already been processed and paid cannot be revoked.
If you have any questions related to these guidelines, contact Human Resources.