Alaska 529: Give your education savings some love
Feb. 3, 2023
Love is in the air! The Alaska 529 team invites you to show your loved ones (little and grown-up) you care by focusing on education savings. Here are five Alaska 529-approved activities that are sure to show your loved ones you are planning for their future:
- Open an Alaska 529 account. It takes only a few minutes and has the potential for a life-long impact. Open an account with as little as $25 (that’s cheaper than a box of chocolates).
- Direct deposit a portion of your paycheck (post-tax) to start an account or contribute to an existing account.
- Start strong with the Dash to Save™ incentive program. Qualifying new accounts opened with a minimum investment of $25 will receive an additional $250 contribution from Alaska 529.
- Stay strong with the Dash to Save More™ incentive program. Alaska 529 will pitch in up to $100 annually to accounts making automatic monthly contributions and/or payroll direct deposits.
- Allocate 50% or more of your PFD to start a new account or contribute to an existing account. Doing so qualifies you for our $25,000 scholarship account giveaway!
There’s no need for heartache. Alaska 529 offers an affordable and flexible approach to investing specifically for education expenses. Visit the Alaska 529 website and learn how easy it is to get started.
For more information contact: email@example.com or call 907-474-5671