Live Zoom User Training Sessions for November
Danny Mariscal, the University's dedicated Zoom Customer Success Manager, will be providing live training sessions. You can join this training from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Please join a session to learn more about:
- Scheduling a meeting directly from your calendar; (Gmail, Outlook, or both)
- Host Controls while in a Meeting; Inviting participants, Muting Audio & Video, Managing
Participants, Content Sharing, In Meeting Chat, File sharing, Recording, etc.
- Web Portal; Configuring Users Individual Profiles, Individual Meeting Settings, Advanced
- Utilizing Desktop Client; Instant Meetings, Scheduling, Meeting/Recording Management,
Contacts, & IM
- Mobile Apps; full walkthrough, if requested
- Support Page
Each session will allow time for an open Q & A.
The sessions are scheduled for the following dates, times, and locations:
- Monday, November 11, 11 a.m.-noon
- Monday, November 18, 11 a.m.-noon