Data Analysis and Institutional Research
Coordinate collaborative implementation of system-wide priorities for the IR function through the IR Council; deliver services such as data warehousing and governance, reporting, and information analysis UA-wide, to promote and support decisions and meet requirements that improve success on behalf of the University of Alaska, with an emphasis on optimizing resources for the achievement of the missions of UAA, UAF, UAS, Statewide and UA.
The department also provides traditional Institutional Research support for Statewide administration areas.
Governance, administration and access to official data
- Definitions & Warehousing
- Tools & Training
- Inter-Agency Data Exchanges
Compiled descriptive information for compliance and internal decision making
- UA in Review
- Future Semester Application & Enrollment Tracking
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Reported data to provide content and information relevant to policy and operational decision making
- Performance Metrics & Key Indicators
- Semester Opening Enrollment
- Performance Evaluation for Budget
- Employment Outcomes