April 2016 - Issue #109
An early spring brings green buds to the trees in late April. Photo by Monique Musick.
- �Statewide Transformation Decisions Announced at Staff Forums
- UA Announces New Chief Human Resources Officer
- Staff Recognized for Service to Students
- Regents Meeting Focuses on Budget Issues and Strategic Planning
- Upcoming Regent Board and Committee Meetings
- Leadership Training an Important Part of Change Management
- Vice President of Academic Affairs and Research has Begun Investigating Single Accreditation Impacts
- Johnsen Announces Potential Tuition Rate Changes
- President Johnsen's Message to Staff on Title IX External Review
- System News� MORE...�
Announcements and Recognition
- New Contacts and HR Processes Announced
- Statewide Employees may Request Summer Hours at Supervisor Discretion
- Open Enrollment runs April 15 - May 16
- Spring into College Savings with Payroll Deduction
- It's Commencement Season!
- Annual Statewide Employee Recognition Event Honors Longstanding and Outstanding Employees
- Statewide Staff Giving Campaign Ends April 30
- Announcements� MORE...
- A great state needs a great university - Editorial by UA President Jim Johnsen
- SB 174 Is Bad Legislation Whether You’re For Or Against Guns On Campus - Editorial by UA General Counsel Mike Hostina
- Click here to READ� UA Perspectives
- New Hires
- Transition News� MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff� VIEW...