March 2015 - Issue #97
Spirals in the snow. Photo by Monique Musick.
- Team to Review Statewide Programs and Services
- University Concludes First Climate Survey
- Announcing the new VPAAR Dan White
- Announcing AVP Kit Duke's plan to Retire
- UA Foundation Pilots "Work from Remote" Program
- Wellness Program $600 Incentive: Deadline April 30
- Healthyroads Wellness Program
- Regents to meet in Bethel April 9-10
- New Program for Reporting Accidents and Unsafe Conditions
- The Capitol Report: March 2015
- System News� MORE...�
Announcements and Recognition
- Butrovich Relocation Update
- Information on Premera Blue Cross Cyber Attack
- Statewide Staff Giving Campaign April 1- 30
- Internal Audit Awareness Month coming up in May
- ‘Time to Move’ Wellness Challenge
- Calling all Statewide Staff --- Please Join the Statewide Heart walk Team Today!
- Statewide Administration Assembly (SAA) Highlights
- Announcements� MORE...