February 2015 - Issue #96
A cow moose stops to browse chokecherries. Photo by Monique Musick.
- Reduced Contracts, Reduced FTE and Leave Without Pay (LWOP)…What Does It Mean To Me?
- Gamble calls for food and travel restrictions
- Qualify for FY16 wellness rebate by April 30
- Onsite Biometric Screenings Scheduled
- Change to State marijuana law does not change UA policy
- Title IX Climate Survey Announcement
- Regents approve tuition increase, schedule budget retreat
- Donors respond to IRA Charitable Gift Rollover opportunity
- The Capitol Report: February
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Plans emerge for Butrovich reorganization
- All employees need to confirm Veteran and/or Disability Status
- UA Employee Professional Development Resources
- Labor and Employee Relations reorganizes
- Unisex bathrooms at the Butrovich
- SAA Highlights: Recap of Budget Forum
- ‘Time to Move’ Wellness Challenge
- Outstanding Statewide Employee nominations due March 13
- Foundation employees test new social intranet program
- Public Affairs offers portrait service Friday, Feb. 27
- UA Foundation transitions to electronic receipts
- UA joins Alaska Postsecondary Access and Completion Newtwork to address student success
- OIT Training and Development Opportunities
- Announcements MORE...