November-December 2013-Issue #83
White mountains and deep fjords stretch to the horizon as viewed from a plane leaving Juneau mid-November. Photo by Monique Musick
- Workforce plan aims to attract Alaskans to fisheries, seafood and maritime careers
- UA education benefit to come up at December regents’ meeting
- Shaping Alaska’s Future reaches milestone—vetting of draft “effect statements” under way across UA System
- Northrim donation endows scholarship, honors bank founder Knudson
- University’s governing board approves tuition rate, budget request
- UA College Savings Plan scholarship winners
- MAPTS celebrates Selkirk First Nation students graduation
- System News MORE...
- Time to update your EDIR and Blackboard Connect listings
- UA Scholars Night receptions honor 2014 cohort
- New University of Alaska Smart Phone App
- Holiday potlucks and food drives
- Holiday closure schedule
- Announcements MORE...