Your debt for tuition, fees or other changes is more than 180 days old at a University of Alaska Campus.

You may choose to pay your bill in full or request a review.

How to Pay Your Bill

Pay Online with:

  • Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, China Union Pay, JCB
    (a transaction fee will be applied to your credit card payment)

  • Electronic Check or ACH
    (no transaction fee)

  • Login to  UAOnline 
    • Select Student Services and Account Information
    • Select Student Account
    • Select Statement and Payment History
    • Review the balance and click the PAY NOW button
  • Pay in Person 
    Contact the campus office (listed at the bottom of this page) to schedule an appointment.

How to Request a Hearing

If you dispute this claim, you can request a hearing.  Choose the form for the appropriate University.

Request Deadline:

  • The ITC Hearing Request deadline has passed. Contact the University directly using the information at the bottom of the website. 

 Mailing an Request for a Hearing
send to the address on your letter or to:

PFD Appeal Notice Office
University of Alaska
PO Box 756580
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6580


University of Alaska Anchorage

Phone: (907) 786-1440 option 2 for collections

 University of Alaska Fairbanks 

Phone: (907)  474-7384


 University of Alaska Southeast

Phone: (907) 796-6267