Your debt for tuition, fees or other changes is more than 180 days old at a University of Alaska Campus.
You may choose to pay your bill in full or request a review.
How to Pay Your Bill
Pay Online with:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, China Union Pay, JCB
(a 2.85% or $3.00 minimum transaction fee will be applied to your credit card payment)
- Electronic Check or ACH
(no transaction fee)
- Login to UAOnline
- Select Student Services and Account Information
- Select Student Account
- Select Statement and Payment History
- Review the balance and click the PAY NOW button
- Pay in Person
Contact the campus office (listed at the bottom of this page) to schedule an appointment.
How to Request a Hearing
If you dispute this claim, you can request a hearing. Choose the form for the appropriate University.
- Friday, June 4, 2021 at midnight
Mailing an Request for a Hearing
send to the address on your letter or to:
PFD Appeal Notice Office
University of Alaska
PO Box 756580
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6580