February 2018 - Issue #120
UA President Jim Johnsen speaks with a student and an alumna at the University of Alaska Anchorage on Feb. 20, 2018. Photo by Chanda File
- UA president tells Alaskans to be confident in the university
- UA Board of Regents to discuss plans for the Alaska College of Education, the university budget and other topics at March 1-2 meeting
- Notice of recent data breach
- The Capitol Report: February 26, 2018
- System News MORE...
- New Hires
- Transition News MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Classifieds & Events MORE...
- Travel Project seeks efficiencies and improved user experience
- Celebrating the Senator Ted Stevens Legislative Internship Program
- Board of Regents public gathering Thursday, March 1, 4:30 p.m.
- Nominate a colleague for Staff Make Students Count award
- Required violent intruder training
- Reduction in health plan annual charge for FY18
- How to protect your data and devices while traveling with tech
- Wellness program deadline April 30
- Notice of public records salary request
- Outstanding Employee and Department Award - Nominations are OPEN!
- Want to follow the Banner 9 upgrade?
- SAA February meeting highlights
- Announcements MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff VIEW...