October 2017 - Issue #127
Frost tinges multi-colored succulents. Photo by Monique Musick
- Board of Regents public testimony October 30
- Cyber attack mock exercise tests preparations and trains UA emergency managers
- Expanded pilot for Banner 9 to begin Spring 2018
- Regents review preliminary budget recommendation; will meet in Anchorage November 9-10; Committee meetings Nov. 2-3
- System News MORE...
Transitions & Recognition
- New employees
- Employee Recognition
- Transition News MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Classifieds MORE...
Announcements and Notices
- Employees will be able to change HR addresses online starting Nov. 1
- Annual Leave Cash-In program expanded
- Health Care Authority Feasibility Study under review
- Changes coming to Health Savings Accounts
- Students must complete Title IX training by Oct. 31
- Winter holiday closure 2017-2018
- Healthyroads Wellness Program Updates
- EDir decommissioning announcement and request for action
- Stay Informed on Social Media
- October SAA meeting highlights
- Announcements MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff VIEW...