Review the latest class
The Alaska State Committee on Research created the Alaska Innovators Hall of Fame to honor outstanding individuals as leaders in innovation and to contribute to Alaska’s growing culture of innovation.
State Committee for Research
SCoR is an advisory body created to function as the State Committee for Alaska EPSCoR (Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research) and EPSCoR-like programs.
Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research
Alaska NSF EPSCoR improves Alaska's scientific capacity by engaging in research projects supported through National Science Foundation and state funds.
The University of Alaska is committed to working closely with all federal and state agencies and private enterprise to further develop collaboration and new exposures for future growth in all areas of science and technology.
Additional Research Links
- Alaska Science and Technology Plan - To Build a Fire
- University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA) Research
- UAA Office of Technology Commercialization
- UAA Institutional Review Board
- University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) Research
- UAF Intellectual Property & Commercialization
- UAF Institutional Review Board
- University of Alaska Southeast (UAS) Research
- UAS Institutional Review Board
- AAAS Arctic Division
"The Arctic Division of AAAS is open and accessible to all scientific scholars who are working on Arctic, Alaskan, Canadian, northern or Antarctic issues, and seeks to help them communicate their interests and discoveries to others."
- NSF Office of Polar Programs, Arctic Sciences Division