Course Stacking Request Form
There is a new way to handle your course stacking requests from within Blackboard Learn. The old request form has been decommissioned. The best part is that you do not have to
wait for a person to do your stacking for you. The new Blackboard Learn course stacking executes as soon as you complete the steps below.
- Login to UAF Blackboard http:/classes.uaf.edu
- Navigate to one of the courses you want to stack.
- From the course control panel menu, expand the Course Tools link.
- Click on "Stack Courses".
- You will be provided a list of your courses that are in the same semester as the one you selected.
- Check each course that you want to stack into one.
- Click the "Confirm Course Selection" button.
- Review your selection and the expected course name.
- Click the "Stack Courses" button.
- The last page provides you a link to the newly created course and all of your enrollments will be processed.