Procurement & Contracts
Submit a Purchase Request
There are three Purchase request forms available.
New procedures: All purchases must have a Manager approval before submission.
Only one vendor per request form will be accepted. All purchase requests should be submitted using one of these forms. All PDF OIT purchase request forms need to be submitted as an e-mail attachment to your manager and email@example.com.
When submitting the request form, please provide the following information to avoid delays:
- Requested delivery date--RUSH orders must be clearly identified and may be processed sooner.
- Delivery contact's address, phone and email.
- Your FUND and ORG including detailed information on any splits or activity codes.
- At least one suggested source for all purchases <$5K--including contact information.
- Part or item number and description. If a quote is attached simply enter see quote as the description.
- Information on what department/project it will support, this is especially important on purchases for departments outside of OIT.
- An email showing the funding and approval if using a different departments Fund/ORG.
Requests >$5K require these additional items:
- At least one quote for all purchases > $5K
- A Brand Specific Memo if only one brand is acceptable and/or compatible.
- A Sole Source Memo if you will only accept equipment from one vendor.
You will be notified when your order has been placed. Please remember that procurements are processed in the order they are received.
Any purchases requiring an IT Business Office employee to leave the building will be consolidated into one trip per week whenever possible.
Start/Renew a Contract or Membership
For all contracts, hardware, software, or membership renewals please contact the Contract Coordinator.
For establishing a new contractual or consulting agreement within OIT, please see the scope of work (SOW) guideline below. A funding source, vendor quotes, vendor W9, W8 for foreign vendors, and SOW may be needed to establish a new contract.
Tips for writing a scope of work (SOW)
Open an OIT Audio Conferencing Account
OIT departments can set up an account with Two Rivers Conferencing Services for audio conferencing by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following information in your request:
- Description of Conference/Use (this can be the department/project name)
- Date Needed
UA Property/Surplus Forms
UAF Property Transfer and Equipment Surplus Forms
OIT surplus please send the tag # to email@example.com and we will send you a completed form that you will need to have signed and forward to the Property Office for pick-up. For untagged items please fill out the form found below. A copy of signed forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.