Resources for Supervisors
Performance Management Training
November 11, 9:30-11:00
November 16, 9:30-11:00
November 19, 1:30-3:00
Supervising for Success Module 2
December 2, 9:30-11:00
December 10, 1:30-3:00
December 15, 9:30 - 11:00
Supervising for Success Module 3
January 14, 2021 1:30-3:00
January 20, 2021 1:30-3:00
January 27, 2021 1:30-3:00
Staff Performance Management Guide For Supervisors and Non-Supervisors:
November 19, 9:00-10:30am
December 7, 2:00-3:30pm
January 20, 9:00-10:30am
February 9, 2:00-3:30pm
April 8, 1:30-3:00pm
May 4, 1:30-3:00pm
June 9, 9:00-10:30am
Coaching Conversations For Supervisors and Non-Supervisors:
November 20, 8:30-10:00am
December 8, 2:00-3:30pm
January 21, 2021 2:00-3:30pm
February 10, 2021 9:00-10:30am
April 9, 9:00-10:30am
May 6, 2:00-3:30pm
June 10, 2:00-3:30 pm
Please note that if there are any data entry errors in the creation of the employee's job record, there may be additional delays in the time it takes to activate their account.
If you or one of your employees experience delays longer than 1-3 days for new/existing account activation, please contact UA HRIS at (907) 450-8214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find the Toad browser at Location: \\sw-bluewhale.apps.ad.alaska.edu\ToadQueries\HR\Training_Tracking.
The report is entitled, “Tier 1 Banner Reporting.” Anyone who has general HR Toad access will be able to run this report. That includes most PPA/CCC personnel as well as many financial or administrative managers.
If you do not have rights to run the report, please work with your campus security coordinator to request access to General HR Toad queries.
1. Go to the myUA website at alaska.edu/myUA.
2. Click on the myUA Recruitment Module.
3. Click on the navigation drawer (aka hamburger menu) in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the expanded list and click on reports.
5. Under the report category "Development - Employee development activities," there are reports for each of the four corresponding required training courses.
6. To view a report in myUA, you can click the hyperlinked title of the report.
7. If you would like to view the report in .CSV or Excel format, hover over the report title with your mouse and click on the desired format option.
*At this time, any temporary employees with a pooled PCN, including students and adjunct faculty, may not appear correctly in the "My Team" interface. They may also fail to be captured in other myUA generated reports. This stems from the pooled PCNs and is an issue we are working with myUA/PageUp to find a solution.