1. Setup your Google-side password
Please visit elmo.alaska.edu to set your password for your iPhone Email Client.
Make sure your Google-side password is synced in our ELMO system
2. After clicking the above link, login with Option 1. If needed, you will be prompted to synchronize your password.
3. On your device's home screen, open the Settings application.
4. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
5. Tap Add Account.
6. Tap Exchange.
7. Enter credentials.
8. Enter server information.
- In the Server field, enter m.google.com as your server address.
- Leave the Domain field blank.
- The Username and Password fields should be populated from the previous screen.
9. Select the Google services you wish to sync.
- If you choose to Sync the contacts on your phone with Google Calendar, you can either replace the contacts on your phone with your Google Contacts, or push the contacts you have and sync them with Google. Your iPhone will prompt you for this if you choose to sync Contacts.
10. All of this syncing occurs over the air, no docking with a computer required. Any changes you make to your Google Calendar or Mail account on the web or on the phone is instantly syncronized.