1. Make sure you Google-side password is synced in ELMO.
2. After clicking the above link, login with Option 1. If needed, you will be prompted to synchronize your password.
3. Enable IMAP in your Google Apps Email settings
- Sign in to your Google Apps Email.
- Select the Gear icon in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
4. Open Thunderbird.
5. Create new email account.
- In the Accounts section, under the Create a new account heading, click Email.
6. Use existing email address.
- Click Skip this and use my existing email to use your Google Apps @ UA address.
7. Sign in to your Google Apps @ UA account.
- Enter your full Google Apps email address, followed by the Google-side password which you set in step one.
8. Configure account settings.
- Ensure that IMAP is selected, and click Done.