2016 Meeting - Fairbanks
The 2016 Alaska EPSCoR annual meeting was held November 3-4, 2016 on the UAF campus. Below are PDFs of presentations given at the meeting.
- Anupma Prakash, Principal Investigator: Welcome Remarks and Project Overview
- Jamie Trammell, Coordination, Integration and Synthesis (CIS) Group Co-Lead: Coordination, Integration, and Sythesis (CIS) Group Year Five
- Vanessa Raymond and Dayne Broderson, Geographic Information Network of Alaska: Cyberinfrastructure Year Five
- Gary Kofinas, Anna Liljedahl, Mark Wipfli, Matt Berman, and Jen Schmidt, Northern Test Case: Northern Test Case of Alaska EPSCoR Year Five
- Jamie Trammell, Southcentral Test Case Lead: Southcentral Test Case of Alaska EPSCoR Year Five
- Brian Vander Naald, Southeast Test Case: Recreational Value of Glaciers - Evidence from Alaska
- Jim Powell, Southeast Test Case: Social Capital Determinants and Adaptive Capacity of the Kenai River Watershed
- Courtney Breest and Jess Shepherd, Education, Outreach and Diversity: Education, Outreach and Diversity - Integration
- Brenda Trefon, Tribal Environmental Coordinator, Kenaitze Indian Tribe: Data and Science in Tribal Decision Making
- Eric Welch and Julie Melkers, external evaluators: Evaluating Alaska ACE EPSCoR, Year Four Summary/Plans for Year Five
- Angela Larson, Evaluator, Goldstream Group, Inc.: Alaska ACE Education, Outreach and Diversity/Workforce Development Retrospective Evaluation
- Uma Venkateswaran, Program Director, NSF EPSCoR: NSF and EPSCoR Updates
2015 meeting - Anchorage
The 2015 Alaska EPSCoR annual meeting was held October 20-21, 2015 at the Anchorage Marriott Downtown.
2014 Meeting - Anchorage
The 2014 Alaska EPSCoR Annual Meeting was held in October 2014 at the Anchorage Hilton Hotel. The meeting was structured around interdisciplinary meetings on research themes of hydrologic change, landscape change, and communities. The video below describes the process.