Welcome to FY19 Benefits Open Enrollment!
April 16, 2018 - May 11, 2018
Welcome to Open Enrollment for the FY19 plan year! Below you will find helpful links to information on the plans, rates and supporting documentation to answer any questions you may have. This year we're doing it all online with secure access through UAOnline. (Employee Services > Benefits and Deductions > Open Enrollment). Follow the instructions for open enrollment, then log in to the NextGen form again using your UA credentials. You'll sign it electronically and be able to print a PDF copy of your completed form containing your enrollment choices.
If you don't want to make any changes and you don't want a Flexible Spending Account in FY19, you don't need to do anything for open enrollment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your local campus office.
During open enrollment, you can:
|Add or opt out of health plan coverage||Enroll eligible family members in your health plan|
|Choose your new plan option||Add, drop or change the level of your life insurance or AD&D coverage|
|See if the HSA is right for you||Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account to pay for day care or health expenses with pre-tax dollars|
Information and Links to Help Make Your Decisions
- Open Enrollment Information Letter
- Enrollment Guide
- FY19 UA Choice Plan Comparison
- FY19 Healthcare Plan Rates
- FY19 Supplemental Life Insurance Rates
- Evidence of Insurability Form (Required to enroll in Supplemental Life Insurance over $200,000)
- Preventive Drug List for 750 Plan and HDHP
- Preventive Drug List for CDHP only
- Compare HSA to the FSA
- Health Savings Account Information
- Flexible Spending Accounts Information
- FSA Debit Card
- FY19 Imputed Tax for FIP Coverage
There is additional, important information that you may wish to consider if your health care coverage extends to a Financially Interdependent Partner. For more information on Financially Interdependent Partners, refer to the explanation of benefits and the Statement of Financial Interdependence.
- Online Forms FAQ
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage UA Choice 750 Plan
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage UA Choice High Deductible Health Plan
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage UA Choice Consumer Directed Health Plan
- VSP Benefit Summary
- Glossary of Terms
- Pharmacy with Premera
- Essential Preventive Health Services
- HIPAA Privacy Statement
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires that we provide summaries of benefits and coverage for each plan we offer, as well as a Glossary of Terms for terms used in insurance and health care discussions. Each summary provides information about what the plan covers, with examples of common health scenarios (treating diabetes and having a baby) so you can compare what you'd pay under each plan in a consistent format.