January 2016 - Issue #106
A stunning sunrise seen from the Butrovich building on a January morning. Photo by Monique Musick.
- Regents Support Draft Framework for "Strategic Pathways" to Guide the Future of the University
- UA Tobacco Free Policy Fully Implemented Across UA System
- A Message from President Jim Johnsen Regarding Travel and Hiring Restrictions
- Travel and Hiring Restrictions FAQ
- UA President Johnsen's State of the University Address
- New Forms for Your 2015 Federal Income Tax Filing
- President Johnsen to address legislative committee
- Capitol Report Jan 20, 2016
- Changes Made to Sick Leave Regulations
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Staff Make Students Count Nominations Open
- UA College Savings Plan helps sponsor KidsDay
- Freedom from Smoking
- SAA Highlights: Jan 21
- Green Dot Training Scheduled for Statewide Staff
- President Johnsen will meet with Statewide Staff in February
- 2015 W-2 Available in UAOnline
- On-Site Biometric Events Scheduled!
- Applying for a PFD? Consider a Pick.Click.Give. Donation to UA
- Hinzman named to lead UAF research
- Former UAF French student becomes first Alaska-born US Consul in France
- Announcements MORE...