One Week Left to Make a Gift to UA through Pick.Click.Give!
This year marks the fourth that the University of Alaska System, including all community campuses, has participated in the Pick.Click.Give program, which allows you to donate a portion of your Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD). Each year, gifts to UA have increased through the Pick.Click.Give campaign. This year also marks the third year in a row that ExxonMobil generously matches donations raised through the program on a 1:1 basis for the three higher education institutions in the state – UA, APU, and Ilisagvik College, up to a total of $100,000. The three colleges have yet to raise a total of $100,000, so the full match has not been fully realized. This is an amazing opportunity, so please consider making your contribution to UA through Pick.Click.Give!
As members of the university community, you can help us achieve the full benefit of ExxonMobil’s matching contribution. Please consider making a gift of all or a portion of your PFD to the university.
If your gift is $500 or more, the UA Foundation will work with you to designate it to the area of the university you would like to support. Simply choose the campus you would like to support in the Pick.Click.Give list of charities, then call or email Amber Gichard, Fund and Gift Services Manager, at 907-786-1016 or email@example.com to designate your gift to a specific college, department or program.
- When you go online to apply for your dividend, you will see the Pick.Click.Give. option. Click on that option and follow the instructions to make your donation.
- You may give any amount, from $25 to your full dividend. Your entire donation will be matched.
- If you've already filed, you can still add UA to your Pick.Click.Give choices or make a larger gift by going to http://pfd.alaska.gov/ and updating your PFD application.
- New this year: Pick.Click.Give when you file by March 31st, you'll be entered to win an extra PFD. Ten lucky Alaskans who share part of their PFD through Pick.Click.Give will be given an extra dividend! This 2014 Pick.Click.Give promotional campaign is supported by Alaska Community Foundation, Foraker Group, MSI Communications, Rasmuson Foundation and United Way of Anchorage.
- Your support is greatly appreciated – it is an investment in a young person's future and the future of our state.